AAAWE organizes sessions at International conferences and this provides opportunities for members to present their work, network and interact with scholars in their field.
Check back for updates.
- Conference in Honor of Professor Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, Tampa, Florida, March 2016
- AEA Conference and Reception in Honor of Professor Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, San Francisco, California, January 2016
- UNU-MERIT/CRES Conference, Dakar, Senegal, November 2015
- UNU-WIDER 30th Anniversary Conference, Helsinki, Finland, September 2015
- Western Economic Association International Conference, Honolulu, Hawaii, June 28-July 2, 2015
- CSAE Conference on Economic Development in Africa at St Catherine’s College, Oxford, March 22-24, 2015
- African Econometric Society (AES) Conference, Ghana, July 2013
- Western Economic Association International (WEAI) Conference, Seattle, USA, June 2013
- African Econometric Society (AES) Conference, Uganda, July 2012